多少柔情多少泪

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 | |

曲: f.wise b.wiseman j.lloyd
词:雨牛

多少柔情多少泪
往事如烟去不回
想起过去多少欢乐
如今已随流水
多少柔情多少泪
良辰美景去不回
剩下一片迷离梦境
梦醒时更悲哀
爱情的梦爱情的梦
如今已消逝
爱情的花爱情的花
如今已枯萎
多少柔情多少泪
泪已流干心已碎
长夜漫漫往事如烟
如今独自沉醉

刘文正下载



Summer Kisses, Winter Tears Lyrics

Summer kisses, Winter tears
That was what he gave to me
Never thought that I'd travel all alone
The trail of memories

Happy hours, lonely years
But I guess I can't complain
For I still recall the Summer sun
Through all the Winter rain

[chorus:]
The fire of love, the fire of love
Can burn from afar
And nothing can light the dark of the night
Like a falling star
Summer kisses, Winter tears
Like the stars they fade away
Leaving me to spend my lonely nights
With dreams of yesterday

[chorus]

Leaving me to spend my lonely nights
With dreams of yesterday
Summer kisses, Winter tears

猫王版本下载

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

这两首歌好像几百年前在电视台播的“酒干淌卖没”听到哦~~~

(如果没记错的话。。。还是“玉女痴情”~忘记了啦~~~)




-我是老葵啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ T_T

Anonymous said...

老大已经有老人家的症状了~
竟然听这种歌曲~~

我还没下载~嘿嘿~

Anonymous said...

哎哟~~ 什么年代的?


noel

Anonymous said...

chatterbox那边好象有问题?
还是我的问题?
我看见的都是乱码
转了码也是乱码
现在看见全部”?????"问号了

更新也不错~新气象~恭喜恭喜~
不过可以不可以加点颜色阿
白色很刺眼 = =+
你的blog, 你喜欢就好了~~

dongmen said...

很刺眼咩?
回归嘛~~ 以前的网站也是没有什么颜色的。。

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Intuition gambling

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »